non-profile organization that promotes Information and Communication Technology - ICT for Sustainable Development that is enhancing and fostering innovative initiatives that use ICTs for economic and social development, with a special emphasis on the needs of the poor in the developing economics.
TechCeFaCos Group is a Cameroon based Civil Society - Non-Profit/Governmental Organization register as a Common Initiative Group - CIG, on Feb. 4th2004 with Auth. No.: NW/GP/27/04/8170; that empowers the organization in ‘creating sustainable impact’ through developmental and humanitarian initiatives using
holistic approach in achieving
Our values are intervening strategies that we ensure ‘what we do’; thereby inspiring us in creating sustainable impact!
• Participatory - We involve benefiting communities at all stages of the project so that they can gain full ownership of our intervention.
• Capacity Building - We mainstream capacity building in all our interventions
• Non-discriminatory - we implement her projects regardless of religion, tribe, gender, age, sex, ethnic origin or social status.
• Stakeholder Platforms - we identify all project stakeholders and work in synergy with them at all level of the project.
• Integrated - We strongly believes that isolated actions cannot lead to any meaningful development in a community.