Empowering CSO & LGC - Networking and Partnership
Initiative is categorized Civil Society v1.0 being a collaborative governance of CSO on networking and partnership to enhance and foster advocacy, capacity building, tech-support and expertise. This drives sustainable change and generational impact on all development aspects where we work.
Civil Society 1.0- Aims of Concept!
- To discuss the importance of working together within the national/federal context
- To review types and models of partnerships, including social partnerships
- To explore the development of networking
- To look at the existing debates around Partnerships & networking
- To discuss potential benefits, limits and limitations of relationships
- To consider issues of accountability and shared governance
- To unpack the dynamics of power within relationships
- To understand the link between successful relationships and a strong civil society